Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, Belonging, and Accessibility (DEIBA) Purpose Statement
TAPCO embraces diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, and accessibility (DEIBA) and is committed to creating a workplace where all stakeholders involved, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity, education, or limited mobility and abilities, feel valued and respected.
- We are committed to include diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, and accessibility at the center of our work.
- We are committed to non-discriminatory practices and provide equitable opportunity for all.
- We respect and value diverse life experiences and heritages and ensure that all voices are valued and heard.
- We welcome every person to bring their authentic perspective and experience to advance our mission.
- We focus on real people's experiences to uncover and address systemic inequities.
- We address our gaps and inequities through products, practices and policies that uplift our employees, members, and community.
- We put allyship into action every day.
- We value the seen and unseen qualities that make you who you are.