Do you value trust and understanding, respect, integrity, cooperation, and accountability? Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Would you thrive in a place where you are empowered to improve lives by partnering with individuals and families to reach their goals and realize their full potential? Then look no further! As a TAPCO Trainer you will be charged with developing, implementing and conducting on-going training programs that support the growth and direction of staff and members.
What you'll do:
- Designs, develops, schedules, delivers and evaluates training and related materials, quick references, job aids or other resource materials needed to support enhanced performance and support TAPCO cross sale and service goals and objectives and other TAPCO department training needs.
- Coordinates with key stakeholders to ensure curriculum and content are current and relevant to support job skills and service delivery.
- Coordinates with marketing to create member educational materials.
- Oversees and coordinates the use of external trainers or internal subject matter experts and online training courses.
- Develops and performs new employee onboarding, tracks and reports data on staff turnover and exit interviews.
- Presents or coordinates training updates on procedures, transaction software, regulatory and compliance changes.
- Establishes and maintains constructive, cooperative and collaborative internal and external working relationships. Represents management objectives in a positive, influential manner.
- Maintains an in-depth, up-to-date knowledge on all credit union products and services and marketing trends and practices.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge on all related policies and procedures, rules and regulations for position.
- Travels between branches as needed to support training.
Let's talk if you:
- Are a determined and motivated individual with a positive attitude.
- Thrive on developing others to their fullest potential by providing them opportunities to expand skills and through knowledge gained have an opportunity for career advancement within the organization.
- Are capable of quickly processing new information and then teaching that information to others in an easy-to-understand format.
- Have effective interpersonal, oral, written, and auditory communication skills.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience in banking and training related experience.
TAPCO offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, EAP, 401K with generous match, paid vacation, sick, and holidays.
You may email your resume to TAPCO_Careers@tapcocu.org.
Or mail your resume to:
TAPCO Credit Union
ATTN: Human Resources
PO Box 64369
Tacoma, WA 98464
TAPCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.