Are you a hands-on IT manager? Do you consider yourself an IT Generalist with broad range of experience? Do you value trust and understanding, respect, integrity, cooperation, and accountability? Do you want to be a part of something BIG? Would you thrive in a place where you are empowered to improve lives by partnering with individuals and families to reach their goals and realize their full potential? Then look no further! As a Senior IT Manager at TAPCO you will be charged with maintaining our IT infrastructure as well as providing excellent service while creating an outstanding work environment – a place where people enjoy coming to work to make a positive impact in their community.
What you'll do:
- Manage Windows based servers and workstations, assisting in development and implementation of patches and upgrades
- Manage Virtual environment
- Assists in management of Core system
- Help to manage TAPCO’s Disaster Recovery/Incident Response plan through testing and actual scenarios
- Manage IT department staff helping team members develop solutions to complex problems
- Manage IT projects from inception to implementation
Let's talk if you:
- Thrive as a hands-on manager and enjoy working directly on servers and workstations, in a dynamic fast moving environment.
- Are an effective, enthusiastic leader, coach and motivator who is passionate and dynamic about your work, while developing others to their fullest potential.
- Have extensive experience in batch, VBScript and Powershell scripting
- Have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- Have a two or four year college degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hold MCSE, VCP, CCNA or other applicable certifications
TAPCO offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, EAP, 401K with generous match, paid vacation, sick, and holidays.
You may email your resume to TAPCO_Careers@tapcocu.org.
Or mail your resume to:
TAPCO Credit Union
ATTN: Human Resources
PO Box 64369
Tacoma, WA 98464
TAPCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.