The Marketing Coordinator will support the operations of the marketing department. They will collaborate with the team to develop, design, and implement marketing initiatives and concepts while supporting the strategic direction of the credit union.
- In collaboration with management, develop, design, implement and maintain credit union literature, forms, disclosures, newsletters, statement messaging and inserts, mailers, annual report, website pages, email marketing, social media, display material, brochures and in-branch material, digital marketing, and other promotional or campaign material, as needed.
- Ensure consistent voice and tone across all copy and marketing materials in alignment with the brand guidelines.
- Edits, proofreads, and revises communication to ensure accuracy and compliance with credit union and regulatory guidelines.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for marketing requests and questions.
- Assist in coordinating event sponsorships.
- Operate and support maintenance of the Marketing Customer Information File (MCIF)
- Track and communicate the performance of all marketing efforts and reviews results to maximize the value and efficiency of our marketing efforts.
- Coordinate internal and external surveys and data collections.
- Monitor inventory of marketing collateral and ensure branches are adequately supplied with marketing materials and promotional items.
- Monitor industry trends, developments, and reports and proactively offer ideas for content, promotions, social media, and other initiatives that enhance marketing efforts.
- Meet deadlines while staying organized and handling multiple, ongoing content projects.
- Demonstrates an understanding of and adheres to the requirements of all federal, state, and local laws, including those of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), as it specifically relates to the job functions.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Copywriting, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent combination of experience and education is preferred.
- 3 – 5 years graphic design and copywriting experience.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite, and other creative software applications.
- Must possess time management, organizational and analytical skills, must be able to coordinate a variety of project and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to represent the credit union professionally and positively and to interact effectively with members, staff, and management.
- Ability to originate ideas in a fast paced environment with multiple short-term deadlines.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and travel as needed.
- Flexibility is necessary as an employee’s job responsibilities may change at any time during employment.
Position Working Conditions:
- The work environment is an office setting.
- Movements frequently and regularly required using the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- Frequently required to sit and stand for longer periods of time
You may email your resume to email@example.com.
Or mail your resume to:
TAPCO Credit Union
ATTN: Human Resources
PO Box 64369
Tacoma, WA 98464
TAPCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.